As I sit here pondering what my first blog entry would be, I thought it would be best to launch my blog with a topic or question that I seem to have constantly with potential customers…what is your marketing strategy?
It is not uncommon that many organizations don’t have an identity or direction for their brand. However, it is very difficult to gain and maintain customers, establish loyalty and accomplish your organizational goals without developing a marketing strategy. No mattter the product, service, program or industry, a marketing strategy will start with defining the following…
- What is your product?
- Who are your customers?
- What is your unique attribute?
- How will you communicate your greatness?
- As an organization, what do you want your outcomes to be?
- How much should your budget be to communicate your greatness and accomplish your goals?
- Probably, more important than your budget, who will implement your marketing strategy…this is how you build your brand…we will discuss this point in more detail in my next blog.
Well, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to develop a marketing strategy, but it does take serious thought and commitment to write in black and white so I encourage you to get started.
About Vivid Creative Services
- VCS is a boutique Brand Management Firm that specializes in providing leadership and strategies in marketing, public relations, corporate event/destination management, corporate identity/imaging, interactive presence and social media management.
- Contact us at www.govividteam.com